Description of the job offer
NAOS Marketing is recruiting Customer Support agents with native or near-native English (written and chat only- no voice). You will be working for an international e-commerce platform. During the COVID-19 period, you will be working from home. After that, you will work on-site in our offices in Maadi.
As a Customer Support Agent with Native English, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering chat or email inquiries
- Verify client information
- Inform clients by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information
- Help the client and solve their issue
- Write notes/summary in the CRM
- Full-time vacancy
- Five days per week (initially Monday to Friday) & 8 hours per day
- Medical Insurance
- Two days of Training + 3 days of Nesting (on-site, compulsory)
- Total Salary 8.000 EGP GROSS distributed as follow: Fixed salary 6.000 EGP for natives (or 5.000 EGP for non-natives) + Attendance bonus: 1.000 EGP + KPI: 1.000 EGP
- Work location (in normal days): El Maadi
- Bachelor degree (no undergraduate)
- Experience in Customer Service is required,
- Male/Female or Age is irrelevant
- Native English (C1 level). A Native Speaker (UK) will evaluate your level of English orally and you will have to perform a written test.
HOW TO APPLY?
APPLY HERE and, in the “I am applying for the position of” section, select the job:
- 92- English Customer Care Agent – Web Chat ONLY