Description of the job offer
NAOS Marketing is recruiting Customer Support agent with native English (C2 level). You will be working for an international e-commerce platform. During the COVID-19 period, you will work from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer telephone calls.
- Verify client information.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing information.
- Help the client and solve their query.
- Write notes/summary of call in the CRM.
- Full-time vacancy
- Five days per week & 8 hours per day
- Medical Insurance
- Two days of Training + 3 days of Nesting (on-site, compulsory)
- Total Salary 8.000 EGP GROSS distributed as follow: Fixed salary 6.000 EGP + Attendance bonus 1.000 EGP + KPI: 1.000 EGP
- Work location (in normal days): El Maadi
- Bachelor degree (no undergraduate)
- Experience in Customer Service is required,
- Native English (C1 level). A Native Speaker (UK) will evaluate your English level orally, and you will also take a written test.
HOW TO APPLY?
APPLY HERE and, in the “I am applying for the position of” field, select the job:
- 79- English Retention & Customer Service Agent