Description of the job offer
NAOS Marketing is recruiting an International Talent Executive, a native English speaker. You will conduct interviews and filter the applicants to meet the International Recruitment department’s goals.
Your responsibilities as an International Talent Acquisition Executive will include:
- Coordinate the interview’s processes to meet staffing needs.
- Writing job descriptions and job requirements for the needed vacancies.
- Conduct interviews and filtering the applicants (face-to-face).
- Sourcing and screening candidates when needed.
- Target and achieve all recruitment related quality measures within the assigned accounts.
- Operating our recruitment tracking system to manage our candidate pool from posting to offering and sending feedback emails/closing the vacancy.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Update ATS Staff Requisitions progress and ensure all requisitions are fulfilled within the required service level
- Full-time vacancy
- 5 days per week
- Annual Contract
- Medical Insurance
- Salary package: 6.000 EGP gross + a variable up to 2.000 EGP gross according to KPIs.
- Work location: El Maadi, NAOS Marketing offices
- A previous experience as Recruiter or as Talent Acquisition officer will be a valuable plus
- Native English speaker. Your level will be evaluated by a native English speaker during the filtration process.
- Graduated with a Bachelor Degree
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the “Apply Now!” button below and fill in all the application form fields.
In the “I am applying for” section, make sure to choose: 114 Talent Acquisition Specialist – International Accounts.
Before the interview, make sure you know about NAOS Marketing.
IMPORTANT! Make sure to write down your correct email and phone number. Otherwise, our recruiters will not be able to reach you out!