Description of the job offer
Do you speak English with a native US accent? Are you interested in a career in Sales? Great! Because we are looking for results-driven Outbound Sales Agents to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in the US market. You will be working for an e-commerce platform.
Your responsibilities as an Outbound Sales Agent with Native English will include
- Start calling the pre-qualified leads,
- Guide them through their purchase journey,
- Present, promote, and sell the products or services of the eCommerce platform,
- Finally, you will write notes/summary of calls in the CRM.
- Full-time vacancy
- Five days per week (Monday-Friday) & Eight hours per day (5 pm-2 am)
- Medical Insurance
- Total Salary up to 8.000 EGP GROSS distributed as follow:
- Fixed salary 6.000 EGP
- + Attendance bonus 1.000 EGP
- + KPI: up to 1.000 EGP, based on KPIs
- Work location: El Maadi, NAOS Marketing offices
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in Outbound Sales is required
- Native English with US accent or near-native (C1 level).
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the “Apply Now!” button below and fill in all the application form fields.
In the “I am applying for” section, make sure to choose: 95 – Outbound Sales Rep with Native English
IMPORTANT! Make sure to write down your correct email and phone number, otherwise, our team of recruiters will not be able to reach you out!