Description of the job offer
NAOS Marketing is recruiting an experienced Purchasing and Facility Manager with Excellent English. We are looking for a professional with a strong multidisciplinary profile and a broad set of skills.
You have both a strategic approach to optimizing organizational spending; and a very on-the-ground approach to making sure our offices are safe, comfortable, productive, and sustainable.
Your responsibilities as a Purchasing and Facility Manager will include
- Manage to provide the required goods in terms of best value, delivery schedule, and quality to meet cost savings and supplier performance targets.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances and claims against suppliers.
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products
or substitute materials.
- Negotiate and agree on contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided, and process payments and invoices.
- Anticipate changes in price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Develop a purchasing strategy.
- Produce reports and statistics on spending and saving.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Manage services like rents, security, parking, cleaning, catering, maintenance of the offices, etc.
- Oversee and agree on contracts and providers for services related.
- Manage and supervise the multi-disciplinary teams in charge of the cleaning, the maintenance, the grounds, and the security. Set their objectives, train them, and motivate them. Define their bonus every month and validate with management the extra worked hours.
- Ensure that necessary facilities (such as water, electricity, internet, and AC) are well-maintained and always up and running.
- Manage budgets, ensuring cost-effectiveness, and check payments are made in due time to keep the office away from shortages.
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health, and security standards.
- Advise and seek new solutions to increase energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee building projects, renovations, or refurbishments.
- Draft reports and make written recommendations.
- Full-time vacancy
- Five days per week (Sunday-Thursday)
- Annual Contract
- Medical Insurance
- Work location: El Maadi, NAOS Marketing offices
- Very Good Command of English
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- At least three years of experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent Leadership and Organizational skills
- Initiative and anticipation
- Analytical skills and result oriented.
- Time Management.
- Good Spirit, Self-motivated.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the “Apply Now!” button below and fill in all the application form fields.
In the “I am applying for” section, make sure to choose: 103 – Purchasing and Facility Manager
Before the interview, make sure you know about NAOS Marketing.
IMPORTANT! Make sure to write down your correct email and phone number. Otherwise, our recruiters will not be able to reach you out!