#NAOSRecruits a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
You will act as a single point of contact between the employees and managers in the Business Unit (BU) to ensure a smooth delivery of HR & personnel processes. You will also build a strong business relationship with the client of the BU.
You are our perfect candidate if you fill the following requirements:
- University Degree, a HR certification would be a valuable plus,
- Excellent English is a must!
- Basic knowledge of Egyptian Labor law,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Values we are looking for in a candidate:
- Judicious in the use of resources,
- Prompt and truthful reporting,
- Fidelity in the custody of confidential information,
- Respect of Company rules and regulations,
- Orderliness in work.
Work Location: El Maadi, Nile Corniche
Work conditions: 5 working days per week with 2 fixed days off (Friday and Saturday).
Working time: from 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
Salary: 8,000 EGP up to 9,000 EGP
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply and send your CV with a proper cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “HRBP 2020” in the subject line.