#NAOSRecruits a Retail Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Senior position! Your role will be to run the store successfully. As the retail manager, you will ensure the staff gives great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
- Works closely with headquarters to set yearly sales targets for all Bouri retail stores, tracks and reports progress against set plans.
- Shares quarterly financial presentations to upper management
- Assesses sales performance of different ranges and ensures availability of products with a high turnover.
- Assess the needs of individual stores and how they might differ based on factors such as store size and their target demographics.
- Ensures the implementation of Bouri’s visual identity in accordance to guidelines across entire branch network.
- Prepares promotional materials and displays in accordance to yearly promotional calendar
- Create an exclusive Bouri loyalty program and manage ongoing programs with existing partners.
- Works consistently to optimize customer life time value via customer retention programs, Understanding the customer journey and applying customer satisfaction metrics.
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Acting as the focal point when opening new stores or renovating current ones.
- Managing budgets
- Very Good to Excellent Command of English
- Near by (New Cairo) Residence.
- Experience +5 years in Major Retail Outlets – preferable in electric appliances.
- Excellent MS Office User
- Key skills for retail managers:
- Managerial skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Team working skills
- Excellent IT skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply HERE before the 23/01 and, in the section I am applying for the position of, select the job “Retail Manager“.